Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Vocal Cords After Implants

No comments:

Post a Comment

100% Creole & Loving It!!!

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm Shantell Denise Johnson from Louisiana. I've been living in Fayetteville, NC, since Hurricane Katrina. I enjoy traveling, writing poetry, spending time with family and friends. I am a huge collector of dolphins!!! No kids but I do have two god-children, Cameryn (9 yrs old) and Christopher (15 months), and a toy poodle, Cotton. I'm also the proud aunt of 2 sets of twins that are 20 months apart!! (3 boys and 1 girl) Both of my parents are from Louisiana and Creole. I love my Creole Heritage. Being Creole, to me, is like being in a woven basket that holds everything. In this basket is the vessel of passing from one generation to generation. It is from this basket where I seek and give, where my personal crusaders find, nurtures and moves me toward my path of life. It is within this basket that I find wisdom, integrity, dignity, and compassion. From within that basket, I find what it is like to be Creole. “Laisser les bon temps rouler!”

The Bayou State

The Bayou State

New Orleans History

New Orleans History

Followers